frequently asked questions...
- adventures are led by our informed, friendly, and local driver/guides and designed so
you may sit back and enjoy the ride (sorry, guests may not drive);
- our Jeeps can accommodate 4 guests maximum, 2 minimum;
- activity levels are easy to moderate and may involve approximately 30 minutes of walking
during the jeep adventure:
- we happily accommodate jeep adventure and custom jeep adventure guests with limited
mobility and in collapsible wheelchairs, provided they can get into/out of the Jeep
independently or with assistance from a travel companion;
- adventures are designed for guests age 10 and above;
- Juneau weather can be unpredictable, but our adventures are enjoyable in all weather
conditions and we operate rain or shine;
- comfortable walking shoes and layered clothing are recommended;
- advance reservations are recommended to ensure the greatest selection of adventures
and times available. If you are visiting Juneau on board Princess cruise ship and would
like to book a Capital City Highlights Tour/Juneau's Exclusive Highlights (not private),
please use the Princess website for per-cruise bookings. If you are visiting Juneau on
board Silversea or Disney cruise lines, please contact your cruise line for pre-cruise
- adventures depart from downtown Juneau from your cruise ship dock, look for your local
representative in an orange jacket holding a sign the says "Juneau Jeep Adventures!"
- we are proudly locally owned and operate May through September;
- payment is due in full upon booking. Cancellations 8 or more days in advance of
scheduled adventure will be refunded 100%, cancellations 24 hours - 7 days in advance
will be refunded 50%, cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded;
- our goal is to ensure your great time, so please let us know if there is something special
you might need.
- Each tour features a picnic-style meal which includes locally made fudge, wrap, chips
we proudly partner with...
|juneau jeep adventures operates on the Tongass National Forest under a Special Use Permit
and is an equal opportunity service provider.
and are recommended